Radius: Off
Radius:
km Set radius for geolocation
Search

BMA to hold another round of vaccinations for Bang Khae people

BMA to hold another round of vaccinations for Bang Khae people

 During the Songkran holiday, the Bangkok Metropolitan Administration (BMA) has administered the second dose of the  to 90 percent of priority groups at Bang Khae market in Bangkok. The remaining 10 percent have not been vaccinated as they are heading to their home provinces or may be engaged in other work. The BMA will organize another round of vaccinations from April 19 to 21.

Permanent Secretary of the BMA, Silapasuay Raweesangsoon, together with Bangkok’s health and district officials, observed the vaccination project at Wat Nimmanoradee School in Phasi Charoen district, Bangkok, today (Apr 12). Vendors and workers at Bang Khae market and residents in nearby areas arrived at the school to receive the second shot of the coronavirus vaccine.

The first shot was administered to 6,824 people from March 17 to 22. The second dose was given to 4,949 people, or 72.52 percent of the total, between April 7 and 11. Today, some 1,400 people were expected to receive the second shot, while around 6,000 people, or about 90 percent, were expected to receive both shots.

As people are traveling during Songkran, the BMA will hold another round of vaccinations from April 19 to 21. After receiving both shots, people receive a COVID-19 vaccination certificate issued by Thai authorities.

 

Information and Source

Reporter : Praphorn Praphornkul

Rewriter : Tarin Angskul

National News Bureau & Public Relations : http://thainews.prd.go.th

Comments 0

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked

GET IN TOUCH