Awakening Bangkok lighting festival will return to light up Charoenkrung, Talad Noi and Thonburi from 11-20 December.
Organized by Time Out Bangkok, the 2020 volume of Bangkok’s biggest lighting installation fest returns with a timely theme of “RE/WIND/FAST/FORWARD” that invites a big cast of 25 creative geniuses to craft over 36 pieces of beaming designs to reflect on the current crisis of coronavirus so that we can look back on what we have gone through and contemplate on how to move past the hard times.
Rules and regulations you must know and abide by before attending Awakening Bangkok 2020 :
This year, Awakening Bangkok 2020 comes back with a bigger and bolder concept of “RE/WIND/FAST/FORWARD” to reignite the fire in us to fight through the dark times imposed by Covid-19 pandemic. Speaking of which, although the health crisis has become much more positive than ever, the virus is somehow lingering in the air, so it’s a must to follow some do’s and don’t’s at the event.
To ensure everyone’s safety and fun experience at the festival, we kindly ask you to follow several regulations in compliance with Amazing Thailand Safety and Health Administration (SHA) and the Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and maintain the liveliness of tourist attractions around the country. Here are all rules and regulations you need to know before attending
Awakening Bangkok 2020.
1. Wear a face mask at all times.
2. Register and fill out the form on the ThaiChana application.
3. Get a temperature check before entering the locations.
4. Keep social distancing at least one meter.
5. Respect the local community and the residents living around the showcase locations.
6. Smoking and e-cigarette are prohibited in the area of the lighting installations.
7. Any ignitable/flammable objects are not allowed in the area of the lighting installations.
8. Please refrain from making excessive noises while enjoying the lighting installations.
9. Photos and videos for commercial purposes are not permitted.