• Experience: 0-3+ years
• Education: Bachelor degree or higher in Computer Science/Engineering/
Information Technology or related field
• Strong skill and experience in developing software or web application
C#.NET or .NET Framework
• Experience in MS SQL and Microsoft
• Strong knowledge of MS Windows 2000/XP/2003 development environment.
• Ability to work both in a team environment and individually.
• Ability to work under dynamic environment and manage
• Initiative, self-supervised, self-motivated and highly responsible
• Can work under pressure and flexible hours
• Familiar with the completed software/web application development lifecycle Good understanding in translating user requirements into visual and functional applications..
Interested candidates are invited to write in with full resume, stating present and expected salaries, and enclosing a recent photograph to